Question Where did androidforums.com go?

Sunny Rio

Banned
Jan 19, 2024
Visit site
I used to use androidforums.com but now it's dead, instead I find this site when searching "android forums". I'm sure I've been here before, yet I don't have a note of a password for it, and neither does my browser. Did you take it over? My username over there was Lamberto Vitali.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
No, you don't make sense. Why not make my own opinion on something instead of watching someone else watching it? I'll take advice from a friend if they say "watch this it's good", but I wouldn't have them watch an episode then analyse their reactions. Might aswell spend that time deciding if I like it myself.
There's no analysis. Just reflex laughs.
I rewatch stuff I know, enjoy it, and discover sketches or good panel shows with comedians I hadn't watched mostly because there's no prime time TV schedule much anymore and they show at odd hours on secondary channels. Still a lot of stuff that doesn't appeal to me, but at 64 it's nice to catch up on things you missed with reaction channel presenters you like.

I cannot always make sense to everyone all the time.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I rewatch stuff I know, enjoy it, and discover sketches or good panel shows with comedians I hadn't watched mostly because there's no prime time TV schedule much anymore and they show at odd hours on secondary channels. Still a lot of stuff that doesn't appeal to me, but at 64 it's nice to catch up on things you missed with reaction channel presenters you like.

I don't think you're the one that isn't making sense. But that's just, like, my opinion man.

We filthy millennials have a saying. Don't yuk someone else's yum. I don't know if I'm really a millennial though, as I've never eaten avocado toast..

Reactions: Madd62

Sunny Rio

Banned
Jan 19, 2024
Visit site

I assume by reflex laughs you mean you're laughing because the other guy is? I prefer to make my own laughter to (insert rude comment). Easy enough to search online for TV shows you might want to watch, assuming you're like me and don't have a $$$$ system with a schedule you can thumb through.

Sunny Rio

Banned
Jan 19, 2024
Visit site
I don't think you're the one that isn't making sense. But that's just, like, my opinion man.

Way too many double negatives, I'll go get a calculator.

We filthy millennials have a saying. Don't yuk someone else's yum. I don't know if I'm really a millennial though, as I've never eaten avocado toast..
Millennial? Don't make me look that up. Just state your age?

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
I assume by reflex laughs you mean you're laughing because the other guy is? I prefer to make my own laughter to (insert rude comment). Easy enough to search online for TV shows you might want to watch, assuming you're like me and don't have a $$$$ system with a schedule you can thumb through.
No, they're laughing. A short, uncontrolled shout of laughter either from stuff Ive seen in the past or new sketches or clips.

It's a cultural difference thing too.

It's nice that down to earth middle aged American guys, gals or couples from small towns, big towns or 'red necks from the back woods' start to get the old British comedy greats, or more recent long running shows / comedy panel games / televised stand up shows over the last 15 years in the UK.

Watching them get tickled hysterically and have to pause briefly and know they got that line or saw someone's facial reaction or gesture on TV, and want to see more of that show or person when it's over is great.

We (in the UK - I'm Irish originally) can have much cruder words and sexual innuendo or body function content that wouldn't fly on TV in the US, but for the most part it still has a touch of class about it when done with real talent and comic ability. Panel show comments and reactions on screen are mostly unscripted.

Yes, with You Tube reactors you can tell who are genuinely enjoying something and appreciating it, and those faking a choking laugh and just trying to get paying patrons or build subscribers so You Tube pays them a little. I haven't paid anyone, but would give a few bucks occasionally to some if I could. It's a lot of work for them with little equipment, and a lot of their uploads get taken down for one reason or another so less than half stays up.

I like these guys and gals. Three or four years ago I was like you, only much cuter apparently, and more handsome obviously.

I enjoy these few channels, with their average 10 - 20 minute uploads. I'll watch what I want to watch based on past clips of the same shows or comedians the reactors have watched before and want to see more. They often can do full 30 minute episodes too.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No, they're laughing. A short, uncontrolled shout of laughter either from stuff Ive seen in the past or new sketches or clips.

It's a cultural difference thing too.

It's nice that down to earth middle aged American guys, gals or couples from small towns, big towns or 'red necks from the back woods' start to get the old British comedy greats, or more recent long running shows / comedy panel games / televised stand up shows over the last 15 years in the UK.

Watching them get tickled hysterically and have to pause briefly and know they got that line or saw someone's facial reaction or gesture on TV, and want to see more of that show or person when it's over is great.

We (in the UK - I'm Irish originally) can have much cruder words and sexual innuendo or body function content that wouldn't fly on TV in the US, but for the most part it still has a touch of class about it when done with real talent and comic ability. Panel show comments and reactions on screen are mostly unscripted.

Yes, with You Tube reactors you can tell who are genuinely enjoying something and appreciating it, and those faking a choking laugh and just trying to get paying patrons or build subscribers so You Tube pays them a little. I haven't paid anyone, but would give a few bucks occasionally to some if I could. It's a lot of work for them with little equipment, and a lot of their uploads get taken down for one reason or another so less than half stays up.

I like these guys and gals. Three or four years ago I was like you, only much cuter apparently, and more handsome obviously.

I enjoy these few channels, with their average 10 - 20 minute uploads. I'll watch what I want to watch based on past clips of the same shows or comedians the reactors have watched before and want to see more. They often can do full 30 minute episodes too.
Also, we can show genitalia.

Just to be clear, not you and I. UK broadcasters.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
Also, we can show genitalia.

Just to be clear, not you and I. UK broadcasters.
You don't know!

I can have a hobby if I want!

Good thing I'm being released next week.
I will enjoy prowling the Parks when it's really cold.
They're still impressed. I can tell! 🤔

Yes. Naked Attraction.
How did that suddenly become OK?
I think they're trying to convert people to celibacy.

If it wasn't for sheep I could have gone mad.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You don't know!

I can have a hobby if I want!

Good thing I'm being released next week.
I will enjoy prowling the Parks when it's really cold.
They're still impressed. I can tell!

Yes. Naked Attraction.
How did that suddenly become OK?
I think they're trying to convert people to celibacy.

If it wasn't for sheep I could have gone mad.
Naked attraction's nowt, remember The Word? and Eurotrash?Or did you block them from your mind haha.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
Sadly, I caught bits of them but not really.
I was too old to bother watching them at that time.
I'm a lot younger now.

I remember the French accent guy in Eurotrash, but didn't like the Word presenter, iirc.

They must have been 'brief'glimpses though, unlike the full show today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174