Hello All,

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions that some of you might be able to give me as to what Apps might be best for what I need to accomplish. This would be on a Nexus 7 (2013).

I perform what I will call audits at numerous business that my employer operates. For detailed audits I have a complicated spreadsheet that is used to track a bunch of questions, however at times I perform what I would call just a quick overview of the business. This consists of roughly 15 items that I basically just check Yes or No. Can anyone point me toward Apps that I might be able to use, that would do something like this:

-- Be able to open the app with a list of the 15 or so questions.
    -- Ability to basically tap or click on Yes or No for each of the items
    -- Ability to write in just a very short note, probably no more than 25 words or so
    -- Ability to save the form for later reference when I fill out a more official form.

I appreciate any suggestions that anyone can make for me!
    08-03-2013 08:28 AM
    Hello All,

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions that some of you might be able to give me as to what Apps might be best for what I need to accomplish. This would be on a Nexus 7 (2013).

I perform what I will call audits at numerous business that my employer operates. For detailed audits I have a complicated spreadsheet that is used to track a bunch of questions, however at times I perform what I would call just a quick overview of the business. This consists of roughly 15 items that I basically just check Yes or No. Can anyone point me toward Apps that I might be able to use, that would do something like this:

-- Be able to open the app with a list of the 15 or so questions.
    -- Ability to basically tap or click on Yes or No for each of the items
    -- Ability to write in just a very short note, probably no more than 25 words or so
    -- Ability to save the form for later reference when I fill out a more official form.

I appreciate any suggestions that anyone can make for me!
    Would an option be to create a template spreadsheet, and then being able to edit it or save as? You can try Kingsoft Office. They allow editing of PDFs and spreadsheets.
    08-03-2013 09:28 AM
    Thank you! I took a look at Kingsoft Office and I believe that will work very nicely. Thank you!
    08-03-2013 01:02 PM
    Thank you! I took a look at Kingsoft Office and I believe that will work very nicely. Thank you!
    No sweat.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-03-2013 02:09 PM