Slicer

Slicer is a action-packed game that is similar to fruit ninja, but with the concept taken to the extreme. You are a Slicer, a player who is capable of utilizing the FULL swing System to use the power of creation of Time & Space itself. With it comes in 3 game modes- Classic, Arcade, Fever Pitch. You can feel like you slicing your way to success, glory & victory.

You have access to Terminal Hub to change theme, weapons, shopping for power-ups and more.

Key Features:

Utilizing the Full Swing System to slice up multiple objects and trigger it's special effects from slow down time to Create powerful lazers!
    New Gameplay styles cater to you as the player is known as the -ISM type from O-ISM(Original) to GS-ISM (Grand-Style) that have strengths and weakness
    Gameplay is forgiving, however, challenges you to push your slicing limits
    Choose a Slicer disc, Wield a Whip-Blade to fight long-range or Use a Whip-sword. Customize your theme and blade as you see fit to enrich your experience
    Credits allows you to purchase power-ups or items in the game to add-on into the fun

If you give at least 5 suggestions to make the game better and improving the gameplay, i would appericiate it
    09-22-2013 04:45 PM
    Slicer

Slicer is a action-packed game that is similar to fruit ninja, but with the concept taken to the extreme. You are a Slicer, a player who is capable of utilizing the FULL swing System to use the power of creation of Time & Space itself. With it comes in 3 game modes- Classic, Arcade, Fever Pitch. You can feel like you slicing your way to success, glory & victory.

You have access to Terminal Hub to change theme, weapons, shopping for power-ups and more.

Key Features:

Utilizing the Full Swing System to slice up multiple objects and trigger it's special effects from slow down time to Create powerful lazers!
    New Gameplay styles cater to you as the player is known as the -ISM type from O-ISM(Original) to GS-ISM (Grand-Style) that have strengths and weakness
    Gameplay is forgiving, however, challenges you to push your slicing limits
    Choose a Slicer disc, Wield a Whip-Blade to fight long-range or Use a Whip-sword. Customize your theme and blade as you see fit to enrich your experience
    Credits allows you to purchase power-ups or items in the game to add-on into the fun

If you give at least 5 suggestions to make the game better and improving the gameplay, i would appericiate it
    Your link doesn't seem to work. I can't click on it.
    09-23-2013 09:47 AM
    I have mean't it as a idea and suggestion how to prove the game app. Let me see if i can fix that then
    09-23-2013 04:37 PM