Sirius Fix for Android 2.2

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard when the expected Sirius fix is due out for Android 2.2?

I have called the Sirius Executive Office and they seemed to have no clue or guesstimate. I have called Sirius several times and emailed them at listenercare@xmradio.com and sxmmobile@quickplay.com Each time, just the typical generic response:

Thank you for your patience.

Support for OS 2.2 will be available shortly. To get immediate notification when it becomes available, please submit your email address at www.siriusxm.com/android.

Thank you,
SXM Customer Support

If you haven't already emailed them, it wouldn't hurt to keep trying at both of the above email addresses.

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
They told me tonight there isn't a problem with the android app, the sirius radio customer service is terrible !!!!

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Any one have any luck with this app? I see you have to DL it from their website because it isn't in the market. Do you just need to pay the extra 2.99 or are their additional fees?

Edit: Nvm I found it in a different thread. Sorry.

DeeBoy21

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I was one of those lucky people who cancelled their service after signing up when it was first coming out in 2006/2007 and I haven't paid for it since but still get service and access to my account lol