Calendar or to do app requirement...

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
The standard calendar with my EVO just doesn't give me enough scheduling options. I have also looked at dozens of to do apps with no success.

Specifically what I need is an app that allows me to schedule repeat occurrences of an item with dates and alarms. There MUST be a bi-weekly (every other week) option in the repeat schedule... something the standard EVO calendar lacks, and something I haven't found in any other apps with alarms and advanced notice fields. I don't want to use Google or any other cloud apps.

Thanks for any suggestions

aviduser

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Watch for Pimlical to be released for Android. Rumor is that the author is working on an Android version.

I had the cousin of that app (DateBk6) on my Treo and it was a great application.

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
That is good news about Pimlico. I loved Datebook 6 on my Treo 700p. One of the all time best apps for a smart phone. I contacted Pimlico quite some time ago and said I hoped they would port Datebook to Android, but they replied (at that time) that they had no plans along that line. Hope you are right!!!

braj

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Gemini does this, and does by days of the week, so you can make appointments every-other day etc. So far it is the most flexible in this regard.

Pure Calendar also lets you do bi-weekly if you use it's internal event add feature, but not by days of the week. I use Gemini to add events and read them using Pure Calendar and the default calendar app as they are all writingto the same DB.

Also if you are bugged that you can't set the default calendar to your Google calendar in the default app, just only select the Google calendar in Gemini and then it will let you add to that one by default.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87