[Free App] Places Near Me

rajib85

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.etech.placesnearme

Places Near Me is a simple app that helps you find places of interest nearby based on your current location.
Places Near Me has simple, elegant and beautiful User Interface that makes it easy to find local places and share them with your friends and family.
Users can find places nearby by choosing one of the displayed categories or do a simple search to find them. In both cases the search radius can be increased/decreased between 1km to 50 km.
Once you find a place then Places Near Me provides you with details about the location, people's ratings/reviews, telephone numbers and website of the place.

Places Near Me is a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. It also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier for you to find.

Places Near Me Features:
? Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
? Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
? Free search for any keyword
? Make phone call to the place.
? Share the place with your friends (Skype, Email etc).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87