Same Apps on 2 phones.

rotz055

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I am in the glorious position having owning both a dinc and Droid x. Both r rooted and running froyo and id like to have the same set if Apps on both phones as I often switch between them. Is there any way to set the phones to automatically do this? Basically, if I download onto my dinc, can I have it so that when I go to the market on my x that it either auto downloads or at least shows in it downloads tab?

Thanks.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
More importantly, DUDE! Tell us which you like best and why? My kid just got the OK for the Inc. being shipped...I'm wondering if should have gotten the X...

rotz055

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I love the size and battery life if the x, but I LOATHE the software overlay. It kills some functionality that I really like that I cannot get back even with launcher pro. The dinc is more comfortable to carry and the sw is a lot better. Also HTC realizes where its bread is buttered and doesn't try to scare off hackers and devs. That said, if u r going to use the phone mostly stock for things like video, texting and games, and ur not concerned with hacking or extreme customizability I have to recommend the x. That pains me to say because the sw is so terrible but the size is a huge advantage.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but doesn't the Inc. have Sense or something? Does the X have Blur? My Orig. Droid is clean of either of those, so I have no experience with either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member