is it possible to hide google voice number when calling using Google Hangout?

gameson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
with the latest hangout + dialer, i can now receive and accept calls with my tablet, yey

one quick question though, i can't find it in the settings, but curious to know if it's possible to hide my number when i call using my google voice number?

Thanks.

androidloverfan

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
with the latest hangout + dialer, i can now receive and accept calls with my tablet, yey

one quick question though, i can't find it in the settings, but curious to know if it's possible to hide my number when i call using my google voice number?

Thanks.

You may consider that use another new google acocunt, and don't bundle with your Google voice number. Then the caller id should show the Google voice's local number. Or use skype instead of it.

hr2hlpU

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site

Thanks.

If you dial *67 before the number you are calling it will hide your number and they will see "unavailable" as your caller ID. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89