How to Set Different Notifications for Different Apps; Google Voice SMS vs. Emails etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have my new S24 Ultra 1TB all set up now...Nova Launcher Prime, SmartSwitch from S23 Ultra worked great.....BUT, what I can not figure out if how to set a different Notification Sounds for different apps. I use Google Voice for SMS and calling; and on my S23 Ultra and before on Note 20 etc. I would always set a different sounds for when I'd get an SMS Message in Google Voice to my Google Voice #....I'd use Zedge and get like a tra9in whistle or fog horn, all the rest of my weather, social media, and email notifications made just a quiet beep or something.
I just have not been able to figure out how to set this on this phone! I can change the default notification setting of course...but all the YouTube videos I've watched and Ai-edited posts I have explored told me various ways to do this and none of them worked. Whether I go to Settings > Apps and look under Voice there, or I go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration, or I launch Google Voice and go under the hamburger menu to > Settings > Manage Notifications.....there seems to be nowhere to do this. Do I need a 3rd party app I have forgotten about or something??
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000