I have an associate friend who is using a Droid X. She wants to access our work place groupwise email through accounts setting on her Droid. She is able to access groupwise but, can not send a message or reply. She does not want to use a web brouser to access groupwise. She wants to use an account short cut to use groupwise.
    I tested the send message from groupwise on my HTC Incredible and it worked. I access groupwise through the web brouser and choose it fromfavorites.
    I am looking for info to help her out. I checked the other groupwise posts but they didn't seem to answer the question. She has a port set up but, that did not change the situation.
    Searching for the answer.
    Thanks, Becky
    11-10-2010 11:37 PM
    11-11-2010 07:48 AM
    Touchdown will work with Groupwise. We use it at work. We could not find a way to access Groupwise directly without an app.
    11-11-2010 09:35 AM
    For us Tech illiterates like me, I don't know how to go about using this info to solve her problem. Are there instructions that can help us out?
    Does she have to use an app as a short cut to Group Wise?
    I read that the App can only access one email account at a time. She probably has more than one.
    I am not having this problem with my HTC.
    She wants to use an account short cut to easily and quickly go to group wise.
    Any help user friendly help would be appreciated.
    I think Verizon needs to offer classes for us novice users.
    11-16-2010 01:22 PM
    This works for me using K-9 mail and GMail......Groupwise solutions????? - Android Forums
    RandyJoy4190 likes this.
    11-17-2010 07:54 PM
    I will try to forward this infor to my friend. Hopefully it works.
    11-22-2010 07:21 AM
    OK but, this info is a year old. Did the new froyo update supposidly fix any of this issue?

Also when I access groupwise through the web on my HTC Incredible, I can access, receive and send from groupwise with no problems.
    Does HTC android have something the Moto Droid X does not? My friend is trying to do groupwise through an account though.
    11-22-2010 07:39 AM