Tether vs. EasyTeather vs. Pdanet vs. Watever else

mikells43

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
so yea now that tether.com has its android app out( i used it with bb for a long time and it worked well) i used it in my travels and anytime i needed web away from home (cause home i have wifi).

i was just looking for info and opinions on the tethering apps out there. i went ahead and splurged for tether.coms android tether i had a promo code that took it down to 20$ even which is good, i paid 20 for the bb tether too so now i have both. i also know theres pdanet and easytether too. and a few rooted tether progs also. i didnt want to root my device yet cause im still an android virgin so to speak. so what do u guys think. whats the best bang for ur buck. i had positive results with tether.com and their support and responses. easytether seems to lack essentuals first being a site that looks like they are there for their customers.... lmk what u guys think..

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that's a lot of change, about where PDANet is when it is not on sale. If you are rutted, take a look at Wireless Tether. It is free and works really well on rutted phones.