CallTrack was reviewed on this site a few months ago but I don't think people realize how awesome this application is!

It synchronizes your complete call log to your Google Calendar on real time basis!

It also allows you to choose between missed calls, calls received, or outgoing calls.

I created a special google calendar called Phone Calls and allowed CallTrack to sync to that one. It's an awesome app and thanks to whomever originally reviewed it!
    12-01-2010 09:02 AM
    Maybe I just miss the point because I'm not a businessman... so can someone enlighten me as to why I'd want my call log synced to my calendar?
    12-01-2010 09:04 AM
    It could work for anything from having a personalized record of calling a business for something (like chewing out Sprint and getting promised something) ...or

Just in case your phone freezes and you don't have any backups, OR the backup you DO have is corrupted and you lost all your numbers.

I could see this being an indispensable tool used to bill time spent on the phone to a specific person.

It also doesn't flush your call logs after a certain time, they are there indefinitely.
    12-01-2010 09:10 AM
    I can see it's niftiness but Google Contact sync does what I need
    12-01-2010 09:13 AM
    Nothing wrong with that, I guess different strokes for different folks
    12-01-2010 09:17 AM