How to make an app that are loved by users from various countries

beckyhan

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I met a situation that one app is popular in country A but has few users in country B. Have you ever met this? So I wonder do I need to talk to people from various countries if I want my app to be famous in various countries. (Not the apps for social purposes, I am mainly for developing tool apps).
Have you guys got any ideas about this?:)
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If I had a lot of useful insights into that, I'd probably be richer than Warren Buffett.:p There are so many factors involved, including which tech companies (and therefore platforms or apps) are prevalent in a given country, cultural and demographic differences, etc. If you get some good ideas, think about writing a book about it!

axell699

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Well it's hard to make something everyone likes. Why don't you start out small. Think of a project that you think YOUR country will like. You won;t be able to please everyone.

beckyhan

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
sorry for late reply. There is no notifications about the reply, so I thought no one have ever replied it. :-[ Ok, I will try to narrow the subject.

beckyhan

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If I had a lot of useful insights into that, I'd probably be richer than Warren Buffett.:p There are so many factors involved, including which tech companies (and therefore platforms or apps) are prevalent in a given country, cultural and demographic differences, etc. If you get some good ideas, think about writing a book about it!
sorry for late reply. There is no notifications about the reply, so I thought no one have ever replied it. :-[ Ok, I will try to narrow the subject.

beckyhan

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Well it's hard to make something everyone likes. Why don't you start out small. Think of a project that you think YOUR country will like. You won;t be able to please everyone.
You are right. But I am plan to make an app for overseas users. By the way, if you do not mind, would you please tell me where you are from? I am from China.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana