FTP app like dropbox

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello, all! I've been looking into FTP options for my epic 4G and i'm trying to find one that functions similar to dropbox. I.e. automatic push/pull syncronization between my phone the FTP server. So far all i've tried dont seem to do this, does anyone know of a good one that works well? SME storage looks it might do the trick, but from what i can tell, i have to pay a one-time fee of like 40 bucks to them to actually use their service (on top of the 3 dollar android app)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been using "AndFtp" and so far have been very happy with it. I deal with a lot of large files and it is a godsend to be able to download and upload via my X. I do not know if it does what you are requiring, but thought you might want to check it out.

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been using "AndFtp" and so far have been very happy with it. I deal with a lot of large files and it is a godsend to be able to download and upload via my X. I do not know if it does what you are requiring, but thought you might want to check it out.

does that have auto push and pull syncing? I.e., if i drop files into a folder, does it automatically go up to my FTP, and will it check my FTP site for new files and bring them down? thats really what im looking for. i saw plenty of manual FTP apps, i just wanted to see if i could find one that does auto syncing in both directions.

risingtiger42

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for something like this as well. For me its not as important to have my droid auto push to the server, but I definitely need a auto pull from a specific folder on the server.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
ES File Explorer has " TABS " that can be enabled and you will have LOCAL/FTP/LAN/NET access...

Best part... ITS FREE and one of the best file manager apps out there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member