Tiff Viewer?

mdhwoods

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Any app out there that can open up Tiff files? I have searched and searched. Need to open up faxed that are sent via Tiff files.

thanks in advance

Mike

mdhwoods

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
installed.

Does not show the .tiff files stored on my sd card when you run the program. Seems that it is a pdf viewer. Was worth a try though.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I did a search on "tiff viewer android" and found this article, but the article doesn't seem to match up with the BeamReader product description. I'll keep my eyes peeled for annother TIFF viewer.

LKing

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Any app out there that can open up Tiff files? I have searched and searched. Need to open up faxed that are sent via Tiff files.

thanks in advance

Mike

Did you ever find a .tiff viewer? I'm in the same boat as you with my faxes. I contacted SLG Mobile about BeamReader. They responded saying BeamReader is a PDF viewer and doesn't support any formats for opening pictures.

LKing

jsamps0n

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
It's surprising that this void has not yet been filled... I too am in need of a tiff viewer.

All our incoming faxes are automatically intercepted, turned into tiff files, and then emailed.

I can get the file onto my sd card but am stuck at that point trying to view it.

J

cdutoit62

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I can't see why there aren't any TIFF viewer apps? I have faxes sent directly to e-mail. The only success I've had is to forward these mails/faxes to my google mai account where I can at least view the first page (Often the cover page). If anyone can assist I think there will be many grateful users.

oxy

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I founded!

TIFF2PDF - install it, you have it on Market, then it's convert document to pdf and open automaticlly your pdf viewer... it's working, justb have try it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty