Hello,

I have just gotten my android fascinate and have had it only for a few days. The thing is amazing after coming off a windows mobile 6.1 phone :o. The problem I am having with it however is that I write reports daily on a laptop where I use Microsoft word were I use the insert function to insert files that I have saved over the years of blurbs of which I have several thousand. What I want to be able to do with my new android phone is have my list of blurbs on the phone and insert them into a single document to compose my report.

Is there any apps or software out there anyone is familiar with that can do such a thing. My blurbs are just standard Microsoft word files that are a paragraph or page long that I insert into my docs. Thanks.

O by the way I have rooted the phone, just installed the 2.1 DLO9 update and replaced bing with Google and things are really going well. This site rocks with information.
    01-13-2011 06:15 PM
    I use Docs to Go the full version which will allow you copy and paste between different Microsoft Word documents.
    yksotal likes this.
    01-13-2011 07:06 PM
    Thanks a ton. I'm going to look into that right now.
    01-13-2011 09:22 PM
    not totally clear, but if that didn't work, try quickdesk. I'm pretty sure it's preinstalled on your device.
    01-16-2011 02:26 AM