so i recently updated Latitude--to the newer version with "check in"

i added my work to the list of Automatic-CheckIns, and Enabled automatic check-ins with a checkmark.

but it's not checking me in.

so, i turned on GPS and gave it another shot the next day. it still didn't check me in to 3 places that i had designated as "automatic check-in" spots. Each of those 3 places have been enabled, in their specific profile Latitude-setting pages, to be automatically checked in.

ideas? maybe something i'm missing or it's not a feature that's supported just yet?
    02-04-2011 10:20 AM
    If you're a GA user there's incompatibility with latitude checkin due to no Buzz support.

Frustrating for GA users like myself as the auto checkin is so useful for business stuff!
    02-04-2011 02:12 PM
    If you're a GA user there's incompatibility with latitude checkin due to no Buzz support.

Frustrating for GA users like myself as the auto checkin is so useful for business stuff!
    mind me--as my mind is not picking this up---GA user? first thought is this is a phone, though i'm not recognizing any phone by this name---I'm an Evo user, as noted in the username/information bar

off the bat=Georgia (as in, those in the area)? or the 'Google Apps' being a stock-user experience term, or in a bit more of a stretch--Gingerbread?? it's probably really obvious what this is--but right now i just can't think of that to which you're referring
    02-04-2011 03:43 PM
    Automatic check-in in Latitude doesn't work for me too.
    02-04-2011 06:33 PM
    GA = Google Apps.

From what I understand of Latitude checkin you need to use both Google Buzz & Google Profiles

hope that helps!
    02-09-2011 07:34 AM
    wait how do you update date latitude? thats why my sister looks different with more option.
    03-13-2011 05:45 PM