?YouMail App? Are you having problems with this app?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I know that I can't be the only one having problems with the "Youmail Voicemail App. I've contacted a representative from the youmail customer support and let them know about the (VoiceMail) problems that some youmail customers are having.(Callers can't leave voice messages - instead of leaving messages callers are told to "Enter their telephone numbers".

I was told to dial *38 to return to your carrier voicemail, then dial *288046652895 which would forward your unanswered calls, and messages to your youmail account.

This seem to have fix the problem.

Last edited:

Treo_Robb

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've also been having this problem for the past few days and was told by YouMail that my carrier (Sprint) made changes to their "conditional" call forwarding system and that is why. I am a premium YouMail subscriber so they gave me my own private voicemail number and that seems to have corrected the problem to a point. However, it appears that all of my custom greetings have stopped working now and to make matters worse - unknown and blocked callers can get through as well. YouMail said they are aware of the issues and are working to correct them ASAP. I hope they do soon, otherwise I'll be forced to take my business elsewhere!

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I was told to dial *38 to return to your carrier voicemail, then dial *288046652895 which would forward your unanswered calls, and messages to your youmail account.

This seem to have fix the problem.

It sure did thank you so much I was baffled:D!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
For those who might have not seen this, and for those that are still having problems with the YouMail app/voicemail. I've had the same problem and this method have fix the problem. See top of thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419