Anyone having problems with some messages not getting through to IPhone users?

garyll

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So of late I've discovered that some messages I send to IPhone users are not getting received. Most of them are just plain SMS messages, but there was also a group message I did to 3 people with a GIF attached. My roommate has an IPhone and I text him more than anyone and they all go through, but multiple users have told me they didn't get a message.
I use Next SMS, have been for years and it's never been a problem before. Their support person has not been much help of late, other than suggesting that I just use the standard Messages program and see if the problem persists. Not ideal because I've gotten used to Next SMS and it has a lot of features that Messages doesn't. Anyone else having the same issue or know of a fix?
Pixel 8 Pro on Verizon.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah actually. Talking to this new girl. Our first conversation on Saturday. She was responding funny and then I realized she wasn't getting half my messages. I couldn't ask her what she didn't receive, but it's safe to say the conversation didn't proceed well. Her thinking I wasn't responding to her was that I was judging her. Thanks Google.

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Yeah actually. Talking to this new girl. Our first conversation on Saturday. She was responding funny and then I realized she wasn't getting half my messages. I couldn't ask her what she didn't receive, but it's safe to say the conversation didn't proceed well. Her thinking I wasn't responding to her was that I was judging her. Thanks Google.
There is a simple thing that seems to be forgotten today called voice calling. You could have easily asked her what she didn't receive and solved your judging problem.

By the way, not judging you for not using voice calling.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
There is a simple thing that seems to be forgotten today called voice calling. You could have easily asked her what she didn't receive and solved your judging problem.

By the way, not judging you for not using voice calling.
Tell me you're over 35 without telling me you're over 35 lol.

Interesting that Google are automatically to blame and not Apple though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos