Having trouble getting your kids to study, or looking for that little extra to get a better grade? Flashcard Fun is for you. It's a new take on flashcard apps with Google Play Games support to make studying a fun competition against your friends. If you're studying alone, our achievements help to incentivize studying.

Flashcard Fun includes:
    Google Play Games support with multiplayer game, leaderboards, achievements
    Google Nearby to make group studying easy
    Completely Free, No ADs No IAPs!
    Easily create quizzes from your flashcards to help prep for big exams
    Two themes to choose from
    Material Design
    Quizlet Integration to easily import/export flashcards
    Flashcard Fun is available to download now on Google Play.

This is a new app so we are looking for any feedback good or bad, so we can try to make this one of the best flashcard apps on Android.

[Dev][Free] Flashcard Fun a new way to study on Android-main_screen_light.png [Dev][Free] Flashcard Fun a new way to study on Android-study_game.png
    12-06-2015 09:14 AM
    Hi, Flashcard Fun-Team!

I like the construction and the colour of the App. Great idea, and I think I will use this app.

Unfortunately I got kicked out of the app, then I wanted to use the flashcards as a student, but didn't want to connect with other devices.
    Besides as I got kicked out, my second set of flashcards was gone.

It will be great if you solve this problem!
    Wish you much succes with your app.

Please
    12-06-2015 11:44 AM
    Hi thanks for taking the time to check out the app sorry to hear you ran into some problems.

The study nearby feature is for connecting to other devices. We'll try to make this more clear in the future. If you want to study on just your device you can simply click on your flashcard sets and swipe through your flashcards. Clicking on them will flip them over to reveal the answer. You can also mark them as correct or incorrect to help keep track of your progress.

Thanks again for trying the app, we'll try to get the bug with your second set disappearing fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused.
    losyur likes this.
    12-07-2015 07:40 AM