[FREE GAME] Among Water: Meditation Idle. Sail and relax with a cat fisherman.

theeugene

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
gameCoverSmaller.png

This is new cute idle game about the world where cats sail on boats, from station to station and can catch various fantastic fish and other items.

Every child has dreamed of receiving or sending a letter in a bottle. It's so exciting when a stranger on the other side of the world can fetch that bottle and read the letter. We added this as one of the wonderful features in our game that we are excited about. You can read messages from other players and send your own. And you can also learn about the world by finding bottles with notes that tell the story of Among Water.

And the best part is that you can also meditate in the game. You can focus on your breathing, listen to soothing music, and enjoy the beautiful scenery. And you can experience the smooth change of day and night, which makes the game even more beautiful. You can watch the sunrise and sunset, the stars and the moon, and the different colors of the sky and the water.There is also the possibility of different customization. You can improve the boat, open new technologies, stations, change the appearance of the player.

We created Among Water with a vision: to make a game that is not only fun and engaging, but also relaxing and healing. We believe that games can be more than just entertainment, they can also be art and therapy.

Unfortunately, we did not have time to add to the game all the features that wanted, such as delivery of parcels from one station to another, but we will continue to work on the game and try as soon as possible to add a lot of cool features which wanted.I hope that our game will make you smile, wonder, and relax.

I hope that it will be more than just a game for you, it will be a friend. I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on the game, what you like and what you lack.

Download for free on the Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapteek.amongwater