Want to remove Hotmail account that is synced to my Gmail account on Droid Turbo 2?

kstrizek

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Want to remove Hotmail account that is synced to my Gmail account on Droid Turbo 2

I added my Hotmail account to my Gmail app on my Droid Turbo 2, in error. How do I remove it from my Gmail account. I tried Settings>Accounts>Personal (IMAP)>Menu (3 dots), but there is no "remove account option, because this is the primary account. I don't want to remove my Gmail account I just don't want to sync to my Hotmail account. Please help!!! I have combed through Google for hours now, with no good results.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Want to remove Hotmail account that is synced to my Gmail account on Droid Turbo 2

If you go to the GMail app, tap the arrow below your account, select Manage Accounts, does the Hotmail account show up there? If so, go into it. Tap the MORE button. Is the Remove Account option there?

genapps

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: Want to remove Hotmail account that is synced to my Gmail account on Droid Turbo 2

You can try manage account in settings and click to your hotmail account then remove account

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana