Free app to stitch (line) up photos to create panoramic image

ymaz108

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I have LG G4 and i love to take pictures.
Often i take panoramic photos, but LG G4 only take them in Auto mode... But lots of times, i want to take them in Manual mode like sunset, sunrise... so, i take series of pictures manually by every time i move to the sides.
Now i've been looking for a free app that can stitch/line them up just simply side-by-side for panoramic effect, but i can't find any collage maker to have THAT SIMPLE layout!!!
I don't need the app to TAKE panoramic photos...
Does anyone know any app that'll do???

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello!
I have LG G4 and i love to take pictures.
Often i take panoramic photos, but LG G4 only take them in Auto mode... But lots of times, i want to take them in Manual mode like sunset, sunrise... so, i take series of pictures manually by every time i move to the sides.
Now i've been looking for a free app that can stitch/line them up just simply side-by-side for panoramic effect, but i can't find any collage maker to have THAT SIMPLE layout!!!
I don't need the app to TAKE panoramic photos...
Does anyone know any app that'll do???

I found an app that looks to do what you want: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...disageek.panostitch.demo&hl=en&token=d1yVS8V2

Reviews are kind of mixed, so take a look at what issues people are having or look for an alternative via the similar apps.

ymaz108

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the info, but after i selected the photos to stitch together, i didn't get anything to go forward to actually create one photo out of them... (つ﹏<)・゚。
I also checked "similar apps", but no avail... 。・゚・٩(。>д<。)۶・゚・。

Posted via the Android Central App

ymaz108

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your response to my post, but mmm... i don't think (and believe me i've actually installed quite a bit of them and tested out...) any of these apps do what i want: "Stitch up the EXISTING photos from my gallery to create a panorama image... Not to TAKE a panorama photo...
Because my LG G4 can take nice photos with manual setting, but it doesn't let me take panorama with manual setting! 。・゚・٩(。>д<。)۶・゚・。
That's the reason i'm looking for the specific app...

Posted via the Android Central App