I am new to Android having just gotten a Galaxy S6. Wondering what people would suggest as the best/must have android apps that I should check out?

Thanks
    03-28-2016 09:00 AM
    Welcome to Android! One question I would ask is, are there any categories you are interested in? As for general apps, I like 1Weather. Very accurate, and gives a good outlook for the next several days.
    03-28-2016 09:17 AM
    Depends on what kind of apps you need. Without that info, it can be really difficult to recommend. Still some of my favourite ones are:

1) AZ Screen Recorder : Record your screen without having to root your phone
    2) Quick Dictionary: Allows you to search meaning from any app by selecting a word and sharing it to the app. Great for multitasking
    3) FitNotes: Keep track of your gym routines.
    04-03-2016 11:29 AM
    Nova Prime, Power Toggles, ColorNote, Zedge, Screen Off & Lock, and local news apps. And Android Central of course.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-03-2016 05:47 PM
    I would like to suggest an app named iPlum - US Phone Number Call SMS, that I found on the Google Play Store. For calling, iPlum does not consume our voice plan minutes. It uses a separate secure data channel for calling and messaging on our mobile device, whether a phone or a tablet. With an Android smartphone or a tablet, iPlum works like a smartphone for inbound and outbound calling with any mobile or landline number. We can also get a full function voicemail in the iPlum app where callers can leave them the messages when they are not available to talk live.
    04-05-2016 06:03 AM