Best APK Extractor App?

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I want to move two apps from my S3 to my new S7 Edge because they are no longer in the Google Play Store and were fairly expensive to buy (I believe they were both in the $30 range). I Googled to see if this was possible and found a YouTube video that showed it was. The video said to use the "APK Extractor" app, but there are about three billion apps by that name in the Google Play Store. I need one that will work on un-rooted phones. Anyone know which one is best and not Spammy?

The two old apps should work on the newer OS because they are pretty simple apps.

Thanks!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Applications "removed" from Google Play are still available on the same account you first used to install them, unless they were removed for being malware.

I still have more than a few available, and just re-installed the Nexus Q app and the original Flappy Birds app as a test, and both have been pulled from public listing by the developer.

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
They're not still on my account, but I doubt they were malware, especially since I had anti-virus and ad-detecting apps on my previous phone.