Looking for a way to hide icons

alexrogers#AC

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way or app that would allow me to hide certain icons I never use in the app drawer? I have the HTC Thunderbolt and using HTC Sense. I know this can be done with launchers like launcher pro, but I would prefer to continue using HTC Sense. Any way possible?

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
yeah, you'll need to have a third party launcher installed. Go Launcher and Launcher Pro both offer this, as well as many incredibly effective features. Look into them!

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
another way is to root it and use Titanium Backup and freeze the applications you don't use.

This is probably the most effective way but I would only root your device if you take the time to read up on the positive and negative points to rooting. You can also delete the apps if you do not want them on your device at all but you will need Root Explorer. If you choose to delete the apps, make sure you only delete the ones that a reliable source has clearly said can be deleted without any problems. If you delete an important application that is needed for your device to run fully functional then there could be a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87