tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I currently use textra on my s5. Using that app can I set up a text to send to myself e wry hour? If not, is there an app that will let me do that while using textra or is there another sms app that will do it?
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I currently use textra on my s5. Using that app can I set up a text to send to myself e wry hour? If not, is there an app that will let me do that while using textra or is there another sms app that will do it?
Thanks

You want an app that automates a text message to yourself every hour? I'm not sure exactly what you are wanting, but if that's what you want, I'm not sure that there is a messaging app. However, there are alerts/reminders that can do that.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes I want to receive the same text message every hour every day, sent automatically. Preferably using textra but if necessary I will switch.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Sending a text to yourself every hour is an interesting solution. There may be a better solution.
What is the problem that you are trying to solve?

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Sending a text to yourself every hour is an interesting solution. There may be a better solution.
What is the problem that you are trying to solve?

It's doesn't have to be a text. What's another solution? I am trying to remind myself not to text someone.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to remind myself not to text someone.
Is the texting to the person the problem, or is the problem communication of any kind?
If the problem is all communication, then you can easily add that person to your "block sms" list and remove that person from your contacts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non