Are Google Play store apps compatible with Amazon Fire7 Tablet - Google says NOT!

viatxt

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I bought ireal Pro (technimo) for my Nexus7, It got trashed so downloaded again for free via google play to my S5. Now I want to get rid of S5 and put my apps on Amazon Fire.

My Google Play account says no device. I've contacted Google and they say the Fire is not compatible and that apps from the play store wont work.

I've told Google that I think they are talking rubbish as I have installed Google Play on the my Amazon fire. I am able to download apps and run them on the tablet - i have downloaded free apps from Google Play and they work.

I downloaded an apk extractor app, extracted the ireal app from my Samsung S5 to an sdk card, then put the sdk card in the Amazon fire tablet and installed the app from the SDK card.

The ireal pro app installs, configures, loads and runs perfectly well BUT has an annoying popup box that says "Licensing Error - suggestion, check internet connection, status of order.."

Google is sticking to their same answer about compatibility and not helping. I don't want to (shouldn't have to) root the tablet to hack the licensing function.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my purchased app to run on the Fire.

Many thanks

viatxt

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi Golfdriver97

If I open the Google Play store via the Fire browser, and go to my apps it shows the free apps that are installed on my S5 (but not my ireal pro) and Google Play services (jigsaw shape) is there - But i cant download any apps via that route because it says that i do not have any devices active.

As mentioned, I have installed Google Play store on the device, when i connect via that route i can download apps - I have just looked to see if i can download the services but cant find it in the play store.

Whats going on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87