LF Calendar App/widget suggestion

KJX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Greetings Forum,

I apologize if this isn't the correct forum, but I am looking for a new calendar app/widget. I currently run a DX and I would like to replace the basic Moto calendar with one that I can devote an entire home screen to.

Preferably I would like it to display a full month on the home screen, in a standard calendar format. It would be nice if it has multiple skin options on it as well. I use Beautiful Widgets and I like the customization options they have, and would like find a calendar with a similar style.

Anyone have any suggestions of some good apps out there? Free is always good, but I don't mind a couple bucks.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Pure Grid Calendar Widget, which I like. It'll sync to my Google, Facebook, and Exchange calendars and display them in a variety of styles in a full-screen widget, and allows for colored timelines and things like that.

Of course there was a calendar app on the Amazon store (for their "free paid app of the day" thing) yesterday that looked great, but didn't sound like it would sync with Exchange so I didn't get it. Don't remember the name.

Reactions: KJX

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I just started using Business Calendar and although I'm not using the widget options, I did check them out and found them to be pretty nice. There's a full screen option and it looks pretty customizable.

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
@ EvilMonkey, the Business Calendar app I refer to above is the one for free a couple days ago from the Amazon App Store. And I have it syncing with my Outlook Exchange calendar. It syncs with Exchange just fine.

Sent from my Evo Shift via Tapatalk

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hoping someone can help me..... I am still old school when it comes to a calendar, meaning I still use a paper wall calendar - mostly so that my kids can see what is happening on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

So, I am looking for a calendar for my Thunderbolt that:
- does not sync with another calendar like google calendar, outlook, etc.
- allows me to select different colors to identify diff type of events. On my wall calendar, my girls and I each have a different color - it helps keep track of who has what going on. I would like a calendar on my phone to provide the same type of option. From the ones I have tried so far, it seems the color coding only occurs when the calendar is populated from different calendar sources.
- has widget options: viewing a month at a time or just an agenda widget.

So, does anyone know if an app exists that does/allows for these things?
Thanks