My phone restarts when i install an app

Natalie Zyra Reyes

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi please i need help, my phone is restarting whenever i install a specific app for example like i install picsart and it restarts or it happens when i install multiple apps * this doesnt happen when i first bought it * and when it restarts it wont open or go to locked screen and i have to hard reset it im getting tired can you please tell me if there is a solution to this??

LEGEND TV

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to android central, Which Phone Are You Using? When did you buy it? have you rooted your phone? or installed a custom rom?

Last edited:

Natalie Zyra Reyes

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi thanks for taking time to reply , my phone is a local brand in my country CM Flare S5 Mini , i bought it a couple months ago.. i think april of 2017. And no i haven't rooted it and i haven't installed a rom i just left it the way it is

LEGEND TV

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks for taking time to reply , my phone is a local brand in my country CM Flare S5 Mini , i bought it a couple months ago.. i think april of 2017. And no i haven't rooted it and i haven't installed a rom i just left it the way it is

Since when are you facing the problem? Did you recently updated your device?

LEGEND TV

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
I've been facing this kind of problem i think after i formatted my device because of some viruses and i haven't updated my phone yet

The problem will be fixed if you simply format your *SD CARD* or a custom rom only after trying to format sd card. And if it still doesn't help, you should give a visit to customer care. Let me know if these steps work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87