Titanium Backup Pro--last backup missing after installing new ROM

MountainX

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I'm using Titanium Backup Pro. I made a backup yesterday and sync'd it with Dropbox. Then I changed ROMs from CM7 to Bugless Best GPA15. (OG Droid)

After booting up in new ROM, when I try to restore using Titanium Backup Pro, my last backup is missing. So I'm missing about 15 days of data. That sucks. Any ideas on how I can make Titanium Backup find the last backup? Or how would I manually use the backup from DropBox? (I already downloaded the tar archive from DropBox, just don't know how to make TB restore it.)

I registered on the TB site, but it does not give me access to the forums. Where is the best place to get help for Titanium Backup Pro? Anyone know how to contact the dev?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The backup is stored on the sd card in a titanium folder. You can take the file on Dropbox and place it in the folder for titanium backup and restore it.

MountainX

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
The backup is stored on the sd card in a titanium folder. You can take the file on Dropbox and place it in the folder for titanium backup and restore it.

The backup that was just synced to DropBox was 15 days old... I guess that yesterday's backup failed and the DropBox sync just uploaded the 15 day old backup. Seems like my recent data is probably gone.