volume can't be adjusted

frankos39

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
everything seemed to be working fine then one day the AA volume on reading out sms etc is abnormally low... i have tried to turn it up and all i get is loud humming / hissing noise like when u have speakers turned up and no sound. anytime i get a sms you can barely hear the msg... anyone experience this?
the phone is on sound mode, the notifications / volume on the phone is up high and AA volume is on a possible 25 of 31. normally it sat around the 10-15 mark and it was loud.

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
There might be a clash between two or more apps that do the same thing. Otherwise its a fault and if your device is under warranty, then I recommend that you go to your service provider and see if they can fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App

frankos39

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
not that i know of...
when i connect to AA / pioneer unit... on the screen comes AA blacked out. it also comes up with "car mode" enabled... but thats always happened

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Do you have an app installed used for driving or for when you are in the car? (Sometimes its preinstalled)

Posted via the Android Central App

Pedrore

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I have this as well. The reading of SMS, the voice prompt tone after hitting the mic button, responses to voice commands are all very quiet with AA and my Pioneer 8100NEX. It didn't use to be this way but I don't know when it started happening. Google Maps voice guidance is loud enough and controllable by the "alerts" volume, but that does not change the volume for these other responses. I have tried bumping up all the other phone volume controls but none seem to change it.