Galaxy Buds Pro2 with S23 Ultra

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Question my husband lost an older model earbud than was using his new Buds Pro 2 and lost one of those so he has one of each their different models one left and one right. He went to use just one he knows he can't use 2 of a different model but even though his volume on phone is turned all the way up the sound is low. Normal music on speaker is loud. This is only with ear buds. He tried the one left by itself than the one right. I still had my black unopen ones from when we got our 23U cause I use my old purple ones so he tired these a brand new pair and it did the same thing. I tried the news ones also in my ear sound is so low phone volume way up. Just put my old purple ones in my ear on my 23U and mine is loud.

Is it his phone or maybe a setting? I didn't want to call Samsung. just yet Thanks!

Last edited:

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Question my husband lost an older model earbud than was using his new Buds Pro 2 and lost one of those so he has one of each their different models one left and one right. He went to use just one he knows he can't use 2 of a different model but even though his volume on phone is turned all the way up the sound is low. Normal music on speaker is loud. This is only with ear buds. He tried the one left by itself than the one right. I still had my black unopen ones from when we got our 23U cause I use my old purple ones so he tired these a brand new pair and it did the same thing. I tried the news ones also in my ear sound is so low phone volume way up. Just put my old purple ones in my ear on my 23U and mine is loud.

Is it his phone or maybe a setting? I didn't want to call Samsung. just yet Thanks!
I don't know for sure, but look for the "mono" audio setting in the Galaxy Wearables companion app and turn that on.

Reactions: J Dubbs

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I know they are separate I will check again. Like my phone is set to turn up media I think when using the volume on my phone his may not be and hopefully that is all it is. He is at work now so we will check later. Mine is turned on for use volume keys for media I just checked so maybe his isn't and it isn't turning up the media volume the music is that it? Thanks for responding. :)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
He said it started being louder tonight maybe the media toggle wasn't up enough I don't know but it's ok now. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000