Voice search not working

JFerretti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got a new car with AA and am loving it so far, however Google voice search isn't working. I press the mic button on screen and say a command, the sound plays to confirm the command however the system then just stays on a grey screen and nothing happens. I have left it for 60 seconds plus and still nothing. I thought it could be a signal issue but I have no problem if I say the command to my android wear watch so that can be the problem. Has anyone experienced this?

I'm using SEAT full link aka VW App Connect with a Galaxy S6 edge. Perhaps is is a setting on my phone? I also turned my watch off to test if was interfering but no dice.

Thanks for any suggestions

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same issue. My voice command is very hit or miss. Sometimes it works well, other times not so well. I'm not sure there's a fix for it. It is frustrating.

dec

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I've had issues since the FEB security update. I've not reported it yet . . . it seems like when other apps update niche' issues like this go away. Everything else seemed to be working fine (other than voice search)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty