I currently am using Android Auto on my Blackberry KEYone (not through a car radio deck). I have the "Show message notifications" option turned off and even denied the app's access to my SMS. However, I still received notifications for the Messages app inside of Android Auto whenever I received a text. I do not want any notifications for texts displayed inside Android Auto. I plan to allow access to SMS, but still with the "Show message notifications" option turned off, on the off chance that my denying SMS access somehow prevented the blocking of those notifications. That said, I was curious if there was something else I need to do to stop text notifications from showing up inside Android Auto.
    12-05-2018 01:11 PM
    I currently am using Android Auto on my Blackberry KEYone (not through a car radio deck). I have the "Show message notifications" option turned off and even denied the app's access to my SMS. However, I still received notifications for the Messages app inside of Android Auto whenever I received a text. I do not want any notifications for texts displayed inside Android Auto. I plan to allow access to SMS, but still with the "Show message notifications" option turned off, on the off chance that my denying SMS access somehow prevented the blocking of those notifications. That said, I was curious if there was something else I need to do to stop text notifications from showing up inside Android Auto.
    I have never figured out how to block them. Now it shows Facebook messenger and Google voice messages lol.
    12-05-2018 02:29 PM