Problem responding to threads

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Odd issue I'm having on my brand new 21Ultra. It only happens here and when I try to type in the reply box, I cannot get a curser to type. When I click on the reply box, my keyboard does this weird jump thing but I can't type in the box. If I click on someone else's post and hit reply, I can then type. And clearly I can create a thread. It only happens when I try to reply in the reply box. I've tried rebooting my phone

Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How are you accessing the forums -- using the AC Forums app (which uses Tapatalk), the Android Central app (the one that includes the blog), or the mobile browser website?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm using the Android Central app, with the blogs.
I haven't used the AC app in long time , but try clearing data then force stop.it and see if its ok , if using for forums stuff definitely try AC forum app or tapatalk much better experience

Budman40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with that app. But thank you Mustang for the other app choices. I didn't realize there was something else to use and the AC forums app seems to be good enough for me. I can finally reply from my phone, not that I do it all that much! Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have the same issue with that app. But thank you Mustang for the other app choices. I didn't realize there was something else to use and the AC forums app seems to be good enough for me. I can finally reply from my phone, not that I do it all that much! Lol
Glad I could help

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used the AC app in long time , but try clearing data then force stop.it and see if its ok , if using for forums stuff definitely try AC forum app or tapatalk much better experience
That did not work. But I have the other forums app now. It kinda sucks to need two apps... Cause I like reading the blogs, too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'll move this to the Site Feedback/Android Central Apps forum, so that the proper site admins can see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance