Can only view AC on my iMac, not my iPads. * Sign in issues occur*

Trac1

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
New here and posted question. Oddly I started the thread/question and sign up on my iPad Pro 2018.

Whenever I received a reply, AC would tell me to sign in (even though I marked myself to "stay signed in") I'd go to sign in using my iPad Pro, and would get an endless loop like this:android sign in.jpg

If I went onto my iMac, I could sign in- until the other night. I couldn't sign in with iPad Pro or iMac. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else or if there's a fix. Thanks.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try clearing the AC cookies in Safari in the iPad and iMac. (I don't know if it will help, but you may have a cookie, like userid, mangled somehow.)

Trac1

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
I tried that right after you replied hours ago. (It's 2 a.m. here in NY) But, I still couldn't get in. Not even on my iMac. I tried hourly between working and nothing. And here I am.

I'm going to use handoff between my devices and hope I don't get bumped off the sight. I have questions (probably too many) about a new phone we just purchased. Thanks, Rukbat, have a good night!:cool:

Trac1

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
I can see the site on my iPad now but, it says I'm not signed in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll have to figure it out tomorrow because I really need help with a new phone. Thanks again

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty