[Closed] Win 1 of 50 beta keys for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

abaleuibub

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Win 1 of 50 beta keys for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronic

send me a key.

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

PLEASE! :cool:

zantopad

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Absolutely loved pocket legends, and would love a chance to test this game out! Key me! Thanks guys

stephnee21

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

Please pick me for a beta key:) I'm a gamer chick and this would mean the world to me:p

LordSkully

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

Oh man, Birthday present for me?
My birthday is July 7th!

I would love a key! :D

Genius206

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

:D. I need a key :-![/B] almost got devorced over Pocket Legends. I have endless hours of muteing out my wife while playing Pocket Legends and the given the chance this would allow endless days of muteing out the world. I can brag to my fellow Pocket Legends friends that I got the golden ticket and given a key to the Wonka Factory of Space Legends. I've enter all the contest and would be a very sad and depressed fan. Pocket Legends is also the only game I have ever paid real deal green backs on. To me that's all the reason to give this Mr Mom stay at home dad a break and when the kido is napping I could be gaming. If I have to I can beg but that would be the last of my pride but ill do it. Please hook this Seattlelite up. Thanks for reading my rambling post.... Oh if it matters I just swooped an EVO 4 3d if you have had any testing on it

Last edited:

Spartoi

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site

Order and Chaos Online and now this. What a great time to be an Android user, but when isn't it, right?

Genius206

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

If i one a key I would get that awesome feeling back when It's bed time on Christmas eve when i was a kid..... Truefully I lost that feeling:( sorry I'm. Going to cry now. I know if you celebrated the holiday that overwhelming, uncontrollable, and anxious feeling trying to stay up all night to see what Santa brought you, well thanks to all of the staff and maybe the guy who hold the key to giving the keys away but you gave this father that feeling back.

Last edited:

neoprime33

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

action_2.jpg

Win one of 50 beta keys for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicals

From the folks at SpaceTime Studios (yeah, those guys behind Pocket Legends) here's your chance to get in on the beta. Verizon subscribers can get in now via VCast, but for the rest of us this is your chance to have a sneak peek at a great new sci-fi MMO for Android.

More Information: Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles

To enter, just drop a post in this thread. Winners will be picked Friday at 11:59 PM Eastern time.
OK; I'll bite! I've been looking for the right game to be my first gaming experience on first Android phone! :) Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.