Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
slacker-premium-radio-vert.jpg

Looking to try Slacker Premium Radio out? Although Slacker Radio has a basic free version available for all there is nothing like having on-demand access to Slacker?s whole music library in addition to ad-free customizable radio. Not forgetting the many other great features Slacker offers:

• Search and listen to specific songs or albums
  • Cache radio stations, albums and playlists to your smartphone so you can listen without a connection (better battery life, no data usage and uninterrupted playback)
  • Create playlists by typing in songs or by adding them while you listen to Slacker Radio stations and even share them with others.
  • View and listen to real-time "top 50" charts for all Slacker genres based on listener and Slacker DJ interaction
  • Listen to an artist-specific station that will only play songs from a specific artist or band (i.e. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc..)

Slacker, being the awesome folks they are -- want you to experience Slacker and as such have given us five free 3-month premium subscriptions. Rather then hoard them for ourselves, we figured you all are more deserving, so we're going to give them away. Drop a comment in here and we'll pick some winners.

WINRARS:

l0wr1d3r
Dostovel
tkemack
initialjdg
uofmf4life

Last edited:
Reactions: TheParaguayGuy

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Contest: Win 1 of 5 3-month Slacker Premium Radio subscriptio

First!! Pick me!!!

I always hear good things about Slacker and would love to try it out!!!

Last edited:

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site

Been looking to try out one of the top internet streaming music services. So this would work out perfect because I love music and buying all CD's one wants is just too expensive.

Best of luck to all who enter and here is hoping to winning! Thanks again AC for another awesome contest.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Oh, over here! Over here! Pick me! Pick me!

I love Slacker (and slacking in general)!

** insert other shameless grovelling remarks here **

yogirl#AC

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site

I love Slacker and would love to try out the premium features.

rsuri2

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

slacker-premium-radio-vert.jpg

Looking to try Slacker Premium Radio out? Although Slacker Radio has a basic free version available for all there is nothing like having on-demand access to Slacker?s whole music library in addition to ad-free customizable radio. Not forgetting the many other great features Slacker offers:

• Search and listen to specific songs or albums
  • Cache radio stations, albums and playlists to your smartphone so you can listen without a connection (better battery life, no data usage and uninterrupted playback)
  • Create playlists by typing in songs or by adding them while you listen to Slacker Radio stations and even share them with others.
  • View and listen to real-time "top 50" charts for all Slacker genres based on listener and Slacker DJ interaction
  • Listen to an artist-specific station that will only play songs from a specific artist or band (i.e. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc..)

Slacker, being the awesome folks they are -- want you to experience Slacker and as such have given us five free 3-month premium subscriptions. Rather then hoard them for ourselves, we figured you all are more deserving, so we're going to give them away. Drop a comment in here and we'll pick some winners.
i was going to leave a comment.. but then thought i'd do it later..

drewfus0929

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Been using free version of slacker for a while, premium would be amazing. :)

ryank007

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Love Slacker! It would be great to try the Premium features. Thanks!

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Been waiting for precisely this contest! Have been using Pandora, but have also tried the free slacker. Would really love a subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty