[Closed] Contest: Win 1 of 3 3-month Slacker Premium Radio subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3lta

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Contest: Win 1 of 3 3-month Slacker Premium Radio subscriptio

If I had money, I'd probably get a paid subscription as its a lot nicer than having advertisements and having to click I'm still listening. Also I don't think it deletes custom stations if you pay. Unfortunately I do not, so here's hoping I win!

fer0168

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site

To receive music on-demand without having to change channels,
To choose my favorite artist without having other artists's songs pop up. its defintiely worth it
I need the 3month subscription!

jtaclas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

i would love to be able to call up songs on demand and have unlimited skips in radio mode...and lastly... all this unlimited data i'd love to use :)

sprunka

Mar 7, 2011
about.me

I got a one month free subscription for liking their FB fan page once... That was my favorite month musically. The subscription bonuses (unlimited skip, next artist, better customized station tuning) really is worth the price of admission, I just afford another monthly fee on top of everything else, so I'd love to win, even if it's only 3 more months. (That might even be long enough that when it goes away, I'll buck up and subscribe...)

kinnelonfire75

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I would like to win because I want something that will fill in the gaps that are left by Pandora!

Notdeadyet

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

I would like to win a free 3 month Slacker Premium Radio subscription so that my daughter's favorite VeggieTales songs are no longer interrupted by the Trojan Man! :confused:

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

I love music from a variety of genres and tend to focus on certain genres/artists at times, and this premium subscription would be wonderful to accomplish that more fully.

longhorn34

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

My employer does not allow any streaming on their network...
I would love to have access on my phone.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site

I would like to win a free 3 month Slacker Premium Radio subscription so that my daughter's favorite VeggieTales songs are no longer interrupted by the Trojan Man! :confused:

Not sure if know but you can choose to not hear that commercial (or any explicit content) by turning explicit content off under their account settings. Also, when listening to any of Slacker's youth stations, you shouldn't be getting condom ads and it may be beneficial for you to contact Slacker's live chat support team at Support Home Page.

PS: It was a Slacker representative who reminded me of this so, on their behalf, Hope that helps. :)

EvoMCS

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

I am stuck in a cube all day and without music I would turn into a SLACKER!

wauslee

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

I love listening to Slacker and would love to have a premium subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d