[Closed] Nexus S extended battery and case giveaway (see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
OK ladies and gents, here's a contest with a twist. I LOVE the Nexus S, and I know a lot of y'all do too. I've got a Seidio 3500mAh extended battery and cover for the GSM Nexus S here, and a rugged as hell Seidio Convert combo case and holster for the Sprint 4G version.

I can't bear to know that someone who doesn't have the best phone of 2011 winning one of these, so you're gonna have to show me :p

Check this pic --
2zdu9i1.jpg

Do the same thing, and upload your own picture (host it and link, or attach it to your post). Make sure you tell me what flavor Nexus S you're using, and throw the date on there. (And a Lloyd wallpaper would kick ass as well, but it's not a requirement :p)

Friday I'll pick a GSM and Sprint winner at random, and contact you via the email address you used to sign up for the forums. THIS IS U.S. ONLY -- it's just not worth the import and VAT fees you'll have to pay if you're outside the US.

Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winners
Extended battery -- cozbaldwin
Case -- vansmack

Thanks for playing along guys! Be back soon with more goodies :)

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Would like to win for my friends nexus he just got and his battery sucks I really would like to give so he isn't turned off android

Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network

mustangboy88

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Nexus S 4G. The best Android phone period. Everything else is just bloat.

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

CyanogenMod Nightly with Matr1x kernel and custom stock launcher.

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Sprint NS4G. NS Collab ROM - Matr1x Kernel Sorry about picture quality - I used my wife's Samsung Replenish Camera..I uploaded a screenshot too just in case. sorry about that

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This will never happen again in a million years, so I'm using this pic. I had my Nexus S 4G CDMA from Sprint turned on & on my desk. I turned on my digital camera & snapped this picture.

What you see in the pic is the very end of the animation of the "old TV shutting off" effect (not sure what you call it) that the phone has when turning the power button off . But, I happened to capture it with a still shot.

All I know is that I sure could use an extended battrey! (I mean case)

DSC00378_800w.jpg

Last edited:

wit_ben

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been thinking about buying an extended battery, but if I can save myself the expense I'll be super happy! Tmo NS
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22