[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darian

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Phil loves the camera and it looks like i'd love it too, between the camera and the thinness of the phone those are what I'm looking forward to the most.

Haitian

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

"So when we hit 4 p.m. and still have 55 percent left? It's a Christmas miracle, folks." Thanks Phil and if I win this it would be a Christmas miracle for me.

Pr3mier

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Phil likes the camera on this phone.
I look forward to girls asking me, "Is that an Infuse 4G in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

thewaffle

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Phil loved the Camera, and the Battery life. The battery life is actually the most impressive considering the screen size.

rocketdude768

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Phil liked the ability to change the application drawer layout. Honestly it is pretty cool.

And, I am excited for both the sideloading and the tethering!! my jank phone can do either and it would be sweet if it could!

willy.morgan

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Phil said that he was "completely over the moon" for the camera on the Samsung Infuse 4G. I've owned the Samsung Captivate since it came out and I'm looking forward to the display (both the size and clarity)

Last edited:

joe1987

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Phil thinks highly of this phone, except for the HDMI...I am looking to purchase this same model for my wife for Christmas. So a chance to win one would be an extra Christmas special. Being a retired Marine, cash a lil short, so winning one is awesome. Plus conver her from the BB world is a must.

scampbell

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

Love that huge high res screen, great camera and the customization grid layout of the apps in Touchwiz! Would love to upgrade my old Samsung device. Thanks Android Central for all the great information and reviews. We appreciate all your hard work.

bryanc28

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site

Phil really, I mean REALLY, liked the camera.

I like the screen size and hopefully the upgrade to GB and ICS.

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com

I believe me and Phil agree that being able to change the icons in the app tray to a custom ordered list is great. I like having the apps I use most at the top. No one likes having to scroll down 6 pages to get to the same app you use every day.
+1 Samsung.

rockcrawler

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site

The camera, the camera, the camera. I am pretty sure he mentioned the camera just a few times.

I am in desperate need of a new phone @ work. I would really enjoy that HUGE Screen!

AndroidDave

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Phil thought the battery life is a Christmas Miracle. I would love the chance to play with this big screen while still being able to use it for a full day without charging! Thanks for opportunity.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

Phil seems really stoked about how thin it is. I also age with him about the camera! I would really like to sere how good it is. Not to mention it would be a perfect excuse to try out AT&T. Thanks fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch