[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junx6969

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh man would I love to win this phone. I'm very excited to learn about something I was previously unaware of and that's a service like Rebtel. Even if I don't win I'm glad to learn of this service and will definitely be using it to contact friends overseas, particularly my 2 good buddies that are working for the next year in Hong Kong and Australia.

tkisser

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would call my daughter who is pregnant and lives out of state and we are not able to visit her. I understand that we could skype with her on this phone which would at least allow us to see her in lieu of being there. This would be a nice gift for my wife.
Thank you

rayjr13

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Got to call one of my groomsmen from my wedding flew from Canary islands to Ohio for my wedding. We are big fans of Skype for video chat but sometimes its hard to coordinate and you just wish you could pick up the phone at a decent rate. Would lpve to try the Rebtel and I heard it's working best on NEXUS!!!!

skmlucky

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I would call my long lost brother that I was separated from for years and just found out about this past holiday season! :D We haven't talked yet but I would love the chance to kindle our new and hopefully long lasting relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez