[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

montgoss

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I'm sold on the 7" form factor (rocking the Asus Transformer now), but I'd be willing to give it a shot to try out a quad-core, Jelly Bean device. ;)

thedrew87

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
You guys are great! I follow the news feed from you everyday. Android just became cooler! I would love to win the nexus tablet to play and learn on......Please pick me!

bigdav1178

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Long time forum member, but only now have changed my avatar from blank. I decided to go with my current wallpaper on my phone - a worn radioactive Android warning sign. I think it's fitting of an Android device: industrial, a bit rough around the edges, cautioning of the power within...

I don't know... to me it's not trendy, it's not hipster, it's not cutesy, it's not all about being smooth and svelte, it's not Apple..... it's PERFECT!

If I win, I can finally replace the joke of an Android tablet, Archos a70 Internet Tablet, that I bought when it first came out.

Last edited:

thedrew87

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
You guys are great! I follow the news feed from you everyday. Android just became cooler! I would love to win the nexus tablet to play and learn on......Please pick me!

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Kicking myself for buying the wife a Kindle Fire a month ago, even at the $130 refurb. price. Note to Microsoft: this is the way you announce an exiting new product. Price:check. Release date: Check. Hands on units actually powered on for use: check. Working examples to WONDERFULL people like AC: check. Preorders available: check. Now say it with me..'What Surface ??'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo