[Closed] Win one of 10 tickets to the Big Android BBQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
babbq.png
The annual Big Android BBQ is kicking off in just a month in Dallas, and we want to give 10 of you folks a chance to get in on the fun!

We've got 10 tickets to hand out, and here's where you can win one. Keep in mind that this is only the ticket to the BBQ itself, and you'll have to find your own way to the Hurst Conference Center in Dallas, and find somewhere to sleep. Do note that this isn't burning man so you'll also need clothes :p

If you can get your Android-loving self to Dallas on October 19 through 21, and want a free ticket, holler at us in this thread. We'll pick 10 of you guys or gals and get with you to get your ticket purchased.

Good luck!
More info about the BBQ

Dshoe#AC

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been learning ROM development during the past couple months hardcore. Teaching myself stuff everyday. I've been programming for several years now and it's just become my absolute biggest passion. It would be killer to get a chance to go to this and show off what I've been working on as well as meet the masterminds behind what I use everyday.

BarneyDroid

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
If these are upgraded tickets, I would ove one! I already have a Froyo pack. If anyone is looking for a place to crash let me know, I am renting a small petting zoo for our hotel room.

d.moss

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
oh this would be sofa king awesome.. we (painted fam.. the crew that did the lloyd graffiti piece) live in dallas.. this would be a great opportunity for us to express our love for android even more!

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win...because I'm an android diehard and no lie: I'm paying for my own wedding and literally can not afford anything other than food for the next 11 months

Le Sigh.....

Please pick me

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87