[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

machostallion

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
My wife is awesomest, she agreed to give up our old Thunderbolts and we got matching Nexus 4s. (Not too mention she is also much smarter, nicer, and hotter than anything I deserve). With this Nexus 7, we could have a nice little three way with our Nexus 4s. ;-)

archimess

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Much love for my family, my girl and the greatest friends that I have. It doesn't get any better than this (except with a nexus 7 in my hands). Thank you World.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I love my parents.
Life's hard and we pinch pennies but they still work tirelessly to provide.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
My Kids are the best part if my life. Four independent strong girls who will someday change this world.

Sent by Accident

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holidays to the AC/Mobile Nations family & hope you & yours get some well-deserved breaks before the convention madness starts in January!

jiffy247

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
i am extremely thankful and blessed for the patience that the woman in front of me at the kmart today as they were trying for find out how much the "blouse" that she wanted. even though she knew what it was and did not repeat the price over and over......

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
A BIG A** SHOUTOUT goes to the men and women (soldiers) who put their lives on the line to fight for this country while we play with our phones and watch tv with our feet up. No one forced them to do it, they do it on their own and do it EVERYDAY! If no one else recognizes your hard work, I do and I'm very appreciative for each and every one of you. RIP to the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting and may the families receive love to help them get through these hard times. To the people who are fighting to keep guns instead of banning them, hopefully this incident will open their eyes that the world will be better off with more love and not more bullets. If everyone loves a little... It will equal to a lot. #PEACE and Merry Christmas everybody

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38