[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

IP IHI II IL

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
My fiancee is the most extraordinary woman on the planet. Gorgeous, intelligent & loves football AND beer! She's passed the beauty and smarts to our kids as well, making all 3 of them awesome too!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

chawoogie

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much to all the wonderful people who have made Android & this forum a possibility. From Google to all the users, I couldn't ask for a nicer mobile experience.

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
What can one say except that I have a family that humbles me every day with their love and patience. My wife gives 120% of herself to others, never thinking of herself. My three kids have made me so proud of them through their character and integrity that I find myself in awe of them. I am so blessed with what I have been given in my life. Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

gotti9714

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Would love to win this for my wife... I got her the a nexus 7-8 gig for her birthday in October but we fell on hard times, pawned it for groceries for our family and lost it because we couldn't pay the roll over fee of $31 to keep it. I would love to make her Christmas with this as a thank you for her sacrifice for me and the kids. I I love her so much!! Thank you for considering us..

Status
Not open for further replies.