[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vam1230

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am very ashamed to admit it but I own a coby 7015a tablet that I have had for years. I really need a Snapdragon device to show me how an outstanding device performs and give me yet another reason to dispose of my current 7 inch paper weight.

Biglou508

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Why wouldn't anyone want a snapdragon 800 is the better question speed,battery performance QC has been leading the way this past year and years to come.

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
?Be not the slave of your own past - plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with new self-respect, with new power, and with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.?

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

ryan5609

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to see how the 800 performs in everyday use. The 600 in my s4 rocks, the 800 is going to be awesome . I wish mobile cpu's were modular like desktop PC processors. It would be awesome to upgrade myself from a 600 to a beefier 800. Like going from an i5 to an i7. Maybe someday...

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The 800 will give developers an even better canvas for firmware and apps. Tech waits for no one!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

ofthecats86

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central...because they're amazing devices! Talk about spec beasts!

Borrie69

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win the tablet or phone powered by Snapdragon 800 as it would be an amazing piece of electronic that will enhance my life. I already use the Note 8.0 at work and it has made work so much easier BUT I feel like I need something more powerful for my personal life. I like to dabble in code wwriting/program making on my free time and I need something really fast. I know that a phone, or tablet, powered by the 800 will help me out immensely.

dan in la

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The S4 Pro is already so fast that I can't really imagine a phone or tablet drastically faster than that. So please open my horizons and give me one of them!

juggernot325

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
2.3 GHz quad core processor in a mobile device? Yes, please! Can't believe I'd be holding something more powerful than my first PC in the palm of my hands.

wavesforlife

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I am super stoked to see how the snapdragon 800 processors with improve overall performance multi tasking, and graphics and and also its support for higher definition displays! I would live to win one of these devices!

cotter4U

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm an educator and take my phone everywhere. I use it the majority of the time in my classroom and teach my students and Co workers how to incorporate it in classroom teaching and learning. Having a phone with snap dragon processor, would facilitate my need to perform various tasks, effortlessly. I look forward to acquiring one and will be more than happy to demonstrate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez