[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

btgoodlin

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I would put it on my window in my cube at work. Everyone else seems thrilled to put up their Apple decals they get and honstly, I'm sick of seeing those. I want to put an Android decal up in my office.

jdschrock

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Clearly I would have to put one on my car. I've been wanting to represent for awhile, and if I get more than one the other one is going on my guitar case somewhere between the JJ Abrams' Star Trek sticker and my "Abide" Big Lebowski sticker. Would love to continue building my nerd street cred with an Android sticker or two.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
me please......I would put them on the back glass of my 97 4runner, and also on my 08 ford fusion...please o please....i hate seeing those apple stickers in my morning commute!!!

freeflight777

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I'll put one on my Piper Archer, one on my dads work truck, one on my car, one on the wall in my room with all my other awesome stickers. One on my window with the rest of my most favorite name brand stickers. And if there is a small one, it will go right on the back of my Droid Incredible. ;)

Ziltoid

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I want the black one with green outline. Too bad they dont come with one pissing on an Apple. I can always find a Apple sticker though.

Fronc

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Slap em on..

I'd put one on my back window, one over the apple logo on my laptop, and one on my dog, who is going to be an android for halloween next year.

mneumann#AC

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Android verus Ios

I would put one in my rear window because my sister parks behind me and is a huge iphone and ipad fan! Every day she would pull up behind me and scream in agony.
I would also put on on my briefcase so i could represent in the Chicago loop at work!

jeffnucci

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
As much as I don't like people putting gaudy stickers on beautiful computers. I'd put one on my MacBook Pro. Otherwise my car is a nice home to show the world one of my software loves.

I am138

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I would put one on my welding hood, I would slap a few on my urban assault bike( .243 Racing dirt jumper). One on the kids stroller, the car, truck. I would put one anywhere it would stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia