[Closed] Android Central & Android Fan Store sticker giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CureMS#AC

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'll coat one in tin foil to wear under my clothes next time I have to go through a body scanner at the airport.

One goes on my car (doesn't that go without saying?), one on my office door (my supervisor is an iphone fanboy), one on every windows device I have to use, and of course, one on the dog.

GallopingCow

May 17, 2010
Visit site
everywhere! looking to make a vigorous jump to android since it doesn't look like sprint's getting the pre2.
i feel like android's come a really long way in development, and it certainly helps me mourn the loss (by upgrade) of my lovely palm pre classic.

jdawg183

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The decal would totally go on my truck on the opposite side of my deer hunting decal to show the world that Android lovers aren't JUST geeks, we have other interests too. I would put the rest of the stickers in my son's room. He is already a geek in training and loves Android (he is 2.5).

jkfsr

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I would put one on the back of my phone, in my computor room and of course right beside my business name on the side of my van!

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
One needs to go directly on my phone, another should be somewhere on my desk since my coworker has an iDont, and most likely the other would go on the ride.

I love these contest. Thanks Android Central and Android Fan Store.

Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.